For leasing information call or text (216) 250-5229
Your Rental HistoryWe will contact landlords for any residence you have rented in the past 2 years. We are looking to see if you have any late payments, NSF checks or complaints and will also ask about the condition of the property when you left and verify that you didn’t leave with a balance due or collection account.
Your Employment & Income
We will need to contact your employer to verify your income and length of time with the company. If your employer will not verify these things by phone, you can also provide 2 recent original pay stubs. If you have been at your current position less than 2 months you can ask your employer for a letter that verifies your income. Having a combined income from two or more jobs that equal three times the amount is acceptable. We can also work with people who are self-employed on a case by case basis.
We can factor in other sources of income
Social Security, retirement or pension payments, trust funds, disability payments and other sources of income will be considered as long as you can provide written verification. If you wish to include tips or cash income we will need written verification from your employer.
You can use combined incomeTwo or more working adults (over 18 years of age) living in the home can combine their income to equal the three times rent amount needed above. If your combined income is still short of this amount, we may accept a qualified co-signer if all other factors are good.
Your Credit Report
What about your credit score?
Although we pull your credit to look at your payment history, we are not concerned with your credit score and we may approve residents with poor credit.
- Valid photo ID (either a state driver’s license or photo ID card)
- Valid Social Security Card or Resident Alien Card, Work Visa or Passport is required to show legal residence status.
- A voided check will be required and kept on file.
- All adults (18 and over) are required to be on the application and the lease and provide the above identification.
- You must provide names and birthdates of all children (under 18) who are to occupy the premises for any portion of the lease period.
Do you not meet one of our requirements?
A weak area can be balanced out by strength somewhere else. We can work with you to see if a larger Security Deposit or a qualified co-signer can help you to be approved.
Application Fees & Move-In Fees
- Application Fee: NON REFUNDABLE. $35 for each adult applicant.
- First Month’s Rent: First month’s rent is required to be paid in full at time of move in.
- Security Deposit: This is usually equal to one month’s rent. All but $300 is refundable, depending on the condition of the property after move out inspection.
- Pet Fee: There is an additional fee required depending on the number and size of pets. The pet deposit is generally $300 for the first pet and $100 for each additional pet. Please be aware that our insurance may not allow certain breeds.
- Admin Fee: Upon execution of lease and before move in date, a $35 Admin fee will be due. This is a non-refundable fee and is required to be paid upon move in.